Water of Life

Friday, May 19, 2006

Stiff Competition

Ok.. Been missing in action again due to some minor problem.. As you all know I've opened up a store on Ebay.. And guess what happened, eBay went and suspended my account for breaking one of their agreement. What agreement is that? Apparently, someone complained stating my items are fake and does not belongs to me. Anyway, eBay has requested me to send them all sorts of documents in order to get my account reinstated.. Anyway, all I can do now is wait.. I know of someone who only managed to get the account reinstated after 3 weeks. Hopefully mine would be faster..

On a brighter side of story.. I finally got the phone I've been wanting for ages.. It's the Nokia 6230i. Yeap.. dunno why I just love this phone though it's been out of date.. Think it's because of the size and less complicated, same as the previous phone I used which was the 8250.. Anyway.. Jason gave me a cool link on where to get cool software for it which you can find it here at http://www.iphone-forum.org.. Anyway.. Been messing around with it a lot lately :P So it's all good ^_^

Tomorrow is another day of waiting.. have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home