Water of Life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan II

I'm back again, this time another place where all Kuching people would know of. Westwood, which serve one of the best and economical western food in Kuching. This place is always packed with people. So if you want to go there and eat, it is best if you go withn 6pm-7pm then you wouldn't need to fight with the other crowd.. Here are some of the things which I would prolly recommend :) Garlic Bread as an opening appetizer. Normally call Ice-Lemon Tea, but last nite I had lemon Juice. This is what I had for dinner. Fish and Chips. The quality of the fish is all right, provided if there's not many people around. Another one you should try is their black pepper lambchop.. It's all good.. Ermm.. Don't know what else to say. Anyway. Think will take most of the pic of food soon because my camera is giving me bit problem. Hopefully it's nothing.. Anyway. .Have a nice day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home