Water of Life

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan

Okie.. Last nite dinner I had Nasi Pattaya. It's actually like that as shown in the picture. What they do is they fry the rice then just covered it with egg. This nasi pattaya is located at Aroma Cafe, which is near to Borneo Highland Inn I think.. I only come to this place for two things.. 1 is for their Nasi Lemak and for this.. Would you look at that.. Looking at it right now makes me hungry already. -_-" They put squid, chicken meat, mix veggies and some more which I cannot think of. The cost of this is RM4, which includes a small snack of keropok. You need to eat that first, if not it'll go soft.. -_-" This morning, I had breakfast at Eastmore cafe, there I had a bowl of laksa.. Wasn't too bad, not that spicy like some places.. But the quality oklah.. Think King Center laksa is still good.. There are a lot of places to go and eat, until you would prolly have trouble on where to eat.. :P But it's all good.. As long there is food.. Hehehe :P Think will sign out now.. Not sure what to post at the moment. Have a nice day!

2 Comments:

  • Nasi Pattaya... yum! We get good ones too at the Malay operated stalls in Miri. But what we miss is the Kuching laksa... The laksa that we go too (without fail) when we are in Kuching is the one near to Crowne Square... It's a coffee shop whereby there is this auntie that operates the laksa stall. This coffee shop faces the main road (this main road is the one that has the Toyota (or was it BMW/Mercedes/something) car dealer on the left. The traffic lights would be just ahead. Sorry for this rather vague directions...but it's just that we I am in Kuching, I just don't remember names of shops and roads... I know it's just there! :(

    By Blogger The Yongs, at 3:11 PM  

  • OH okay.. Hahaha.. I think I know which one you're talking about.. Ok. .Will go there one day and take a pic for you. .So you can have a look at it.. BWhahaha... Been eating a lot lately.. Think because of the weather very cold, so tend to get very hungry easily.. -_-" Hehehe. It's all good :)

    By Blogger Prismwater, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home