Water of Life

Monday, May 08, 2006

Continue Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan!

Ok. I'll continue this blog on food as I have nothing else better to do :P Here we go...


Chicken Rice



Kolo Mee



Metahon (Like ABC but uses Lemon Juice instead of your normal santan and milk)



Cincao Drink



Wanton Soup



Coconut Cakes



Agar-Agar



Sio Bee



Chicken Boxing Salad



Mix Grill @ Oriental Passion



Grilled Fish @ Oriental Passion
DON'T GO THERE! OUT OF 10 I CAN ONLY GIVE IT A 1. Hehehe. Cuz the salt in that shop is very cheap. So it was extremely salty -_-"



Mix Veggies



Fried Wanton & Lemang



Curry Chicken



Chicken Feet With Dark Soya Sauce



Fried Chicken



Watermelon & Jelly Fruits


Okie. That's all for today!

2 Comments:

  • Haiyo... u have to stop doig food blogs!!I'm drooling .... I miss so much my kolo mee, materhon, (white lady - have u had this drink before?), siao bee... aaarrgghhhhhh... going crazy thinking how delicious the foods are!!! You are blessed!

    By Blogger The Yongs, at 12:27 PM  

  • Hahaha.. Yeah. .I know what u mean.. :P Yes.. WHite lady is cool.. SHould order it next time :P Yeah, and the problem here in Kch is that dunno what to eat next.. Hehehe...

    By Blogger Prismwater, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home