Water of Life

Friday, May 05, 2006

Opening Up A Store

Yeap.. Been pretty much missing in action lately. No food pictures and all sorts :P But it's all good. What have I been up to lately. As shown on the topic itself. Yes I've been pretty much busy opening a store. Did lots of research as well as comparison on deciding where to open up a store. Lots of work and renovation? Well, work yes.. Renovation could say a bit. Anyway, here is where I open the store.



Yeap. I have been selling on the Internet for the past 1 year, and took me quite a while to get used to it as well and the amount of practice trying to sell online. As there were complication whereby some paid very fast, while others take a few days, and some never paid at all. But it's all good. Now, after discussing with Deluxe for quite some time about expanding this business she's running and me helping her out. Finally we've decided to go all out and start selling internationally. Anyway, after opening it business been picking up recently. So we'll see how it goes for the next few months :) Have a nice day!

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Sounds like an exciting venture... and this explains your recent disappearance from the world of blogging! BTW, does your site sell used (2nd hand) electronic goods? I have a sony Clie that I would like to get rid of... but the camera needs fixing! Pls let me know if you do that.

    By Blogger The Yongs, at 3:30 PM  

  • Hahaha.. Yeah, been busy snapping pictures and all that. I have still got quite a number of items again that are still yet to be placed in there. Regarding your sony Clie, no problem. But I'll be listing it at www.lelong.com.my this is where I normally sell my electronic stuff and had better responses. Email me the follwing details :-

    1. Pictures Of The Items
    2. How Old Is It
    3. Apart from the camera problem any other problem?

    Apart from that I'll get more details from you later ^_^

    By Blogger Prismwater, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home