Water of Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Energizer Vs. Duracell and the winner is.....

Duracell.. All these years, I've been a huge supporter of Energizer, thinking maybe because it has a nicer covering and all that.. But during my trip in Singapore, when I went to the 7-11 Shop, because worried that my rechargeable batteries would run out, I went and purchased Energizer batteries.. Because normally I would buy it because it is recommended for digital cameras.. But then the lady at the counter was saying that Duracell batteries were on promotion.. I was thinking, why not.. It's cheaper compared getting those energizer's batteries.. So what the heck, went and took duracell.. So after changing the batteries and using it for a few days.. I turned to Deluxe and told her that, I'm still using the Duracell batteries.. And I haven't changed the batteries yet.. She too was surprised and said that, it lasted longer compared to the latest Energizer batteries.. And normally if I were to use Energizer it would last at most 1 day, that is if I were to take the picture the whole time.. And when it's flat.. It's really flat.. unlike Duracell.. I've managed to stretch it for 5 days, and to my surprise that I was still able to take pictures with flash some more.. So today's blog will be dedicating to Duracell.. Bwhahaha..

1 Comments:

  • I dissagree with you.I am using Energizer batteries for my flashlights and my cameras over 10 years and they have never dissapoint me!!!

    By Blogger Maverick, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home