Water of Life

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Burnett

Happy Birthday Burnett. Thank you for being a good friend to all of us. Really appreciate for all the times that you gave each and everyone of us. Though you're not here with us, but we will always remember you in our hearts. May God Bless your loved ones here back home.





Today was Burnett's birthday. Mars and I decided to go pay him a visit. It has been a year plus when Burnett left us. So much memories and so much joy that he gave to us. But we know that he's with the Lord, and all of us here do miss him very much. But I know one day we'll meet again. Anwyay, those pics up there taken from his resting place. Mars and I tried to light some candles for him there, even took the liberty of using birthday candles :P It's all good..

Been days since I last blog due to not feeling very well. Think it's due to the weather here in Miri.. Heavy rain then shine, not feeling too good.. First my elder brother got it, then followed by my younger brother and Ah Huat got it.. Then it's my dad and me.. Dad still a bit sick though, at least I got out of it quick.. -_-" Was having fever, headache, & stomachache all one go.. Not a pretty good sight to see. :P But all is good..



Pictures up there was taken yesterday when we sent Ah Huat back. He's is Singapore now back to his work.. He stayed a few days here for a visit. The food was taken in 2020, dim sum.. Think will sign out here for now.. Until the next time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home