Water of Life

Monday, November 28, 2005

Prismwater Goes To Singapore


Ok.. Where to start, I've been away from the 23-26 of November to embark on a journey to Singapore with my mum.. She's going for her annual check up, so she went and bring me along. All right.. the very last time i went to singapore was about 20 years ago if i'm not mistaken.. And I think this time I really experienced a lot of things.. And I noticed how far back we are from them.. And I guess there are a lot of things that we could learn from them.. But anyway, what I noticed about all of them was that hhmmm.. NOt to say I want to diss them or anything like that.. But I guess maybe it's the way they live I suppose.. But anyway I don't find them very friendly. They are only friendly when they see your $$$ one incident was that me and my mum wanted to take a picture whereby my mum accidentally bump into someone and the lady started bombarding left, right, up, down, & center.. I mean common lah man.. Just bump a bit then you said I almost fall, aduh.. If a fly were to ram into you then you would fly off from a building is it? Anyway, they do need to lighten up a little and not get too jumpy.. Apart from that, I guess they're all right..

Anyway I went to Sim Lim whereby they sold lots of electronic stuff and man was I in paradise.. Hahahaha.. I had burger king as well.. Whooper was great.. Hehehe.. All is good :) Too bad they don't have it here in Kuching.. Oh well.. All in all, I had a good time despite the pain killing walk around town.. But I did enjoy the MRT though.. Find that it was cool running from one train to another hoping to catch it in time before the door shut.. Kinda like in the movies whereby the bad guys always managed to get away from the good guys when they always try to use the train.. ANyway, Singapore has crazy sales and there were a lot of people. Got a bit "hin" when see so many people walking here and there.. But the public transport was good and very convinient to many.. Anyway, like I said.. M'sia is still far behind but the one thing I like bout here is how friendly one can be and willing to help people out if you have a problem.. Anyway.. Life goes on.. And here are some more pics you can see me in Singapore.. Have a nice day!


Singapore pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home