Water of Life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mornin call at 2.30

Before I get on what has happened today.. Just a quick update regarding my grandmum.. She's currently stable at the moment.. Trying to eat using her mouth, but mostly it's liquid.. Her left side is still stiff and paralyze.. She's now spending most of the day outside the room, whereby we would carry her out so that she wouldn't keep on looking at the ceiling the whole day.. But what worries me now is that she's sometime very clear and knowing what's happening around her.. BUt there were time she's doesn't know who's around her. Hope that the blood clog has not effected the other side of the brain yet.. And she does complain having sore throat as well as sneezing.. Think it's due to the weather. Pray that she'll be well soon.. And once again, I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for praying for her... Thank you...

Got up about 2.30 this morning due to gastric. Man what a morning call that was.. Struggling with the pain, and not wanting others to worry too much since it was so early in the morning.. Instead of looking for medicine to ease the pain because I know medicine wouldn't help much.... I started praying... While I was praying the pain began worse, so end up praying even harder until I couldn't stand the pain anymore.. The next thing I knew was that, I was looking at my handphone check the time it was about 2.45.. And just fell asleep just like that.. When I got up this morning, I totally forgotten what has happened until my mum asked me how was I doing. Because yesterday I was having the pain the whole day, so I told her about this morning.. And I realised that it was only 15 mins I had to struggle with the pain.. Normally it would lasted 30-45 mins.. Thank God for his grace, and I was able to sleep soundly after that encounter... Indeed God has been merciful to me, and though there are a lot of things that I'm going through at the moment.. I know that God will never forsake me. If He was there watching me this morning at 2.30 am.. I know He's watching over me all the time to make sure I'll get through the day, and by then end of the day I would still praise and thank Him...

Today I went to the Post office.. Went and collect a book that I bought for my dad through Amazon.com. The title is "Intercessors & Pastors : The Emerging Partnership of Watchmen & Gatekeepers by Alice Smith, Eddie Smith".. Title seems interesting, but prolly would read it after my dad finish up with it.. And at the same time went to check if the PDA battery for my brother has arrived in Miri where I ordered from Hong Kong.. It's really amazing how cheap you can get stuff overseas compared you can get it here.. Anyway, was supposed to meet up with the custom for the batteries but they weren't around.. Fortunately for me, the fella was kind enough to release it because it wasn't taxable anyway.. So got back and gave the book to my dad which he was so happy to receive it because he wanted this book for a very long time already if I can recall.. But wasn't able to find it at the local christian bookstore here.. So it was all good ^_^

Once got home from the office, went and started to disect my brother's PDA.. There's one thing I like to do is open things up and trying to put it back together again.. Hahahaha, and I know someone who's reading this now would definetly agree with that... Hehehe.. :P Anyway, his PDA battery I think died and couldn't retain any power.. When I came back he told me it wasn't working, so since it was Christmas that time thought of getting it oversea. Here's how I disect the bugger and get it to move again.. I Would love to show you pics of it.. But only managed to take two pictures then my camera battery went flat.. -_-" Oh well..

Here's the fella before i opened it up...


And here he is right after I managed to crack it open :)


Was having problem with removing the battery as well as the cable that connected to the pda.. Once that was off, I've managed to put it all back together again. Tried turning the thing on, and you could hear it chime and voila.. It's alive. BWahahaha.. Anyway, it was indeed fun able to make broken things work again... I guess maybe that how we are.. Sometimes we might feel that we're broken and not able to be used, but in His hands He'll make you whole again.. :) Anyway, got to go now.. Starting to get hungry again.. Prolly get a cup of milo would do :) Until next time.. God Bless...

1 Comments:

  • "Prolly" is definitely a new lingo for me! Enjoyed reading about how God has healed you... the power of God demonstrated through fervent prayer!
    Talking about broken things, I was reminded what Steven Curtis Chapman said in a concert last year. God takes us in as we are, broken, and makes us whole again. Likewise, we need to see that in our daily lives, it's not how imperfect or perfect that person is, it's how God can work in hat person to make him/her whole again! Guess that's why scriptures says, Accept one another in the Lord!

    By Blogger The Yongs, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home