Water of Life

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm Back.............................

This is my 3rd attempt to try and blog today.. It's been happening again. My pc crashed when I was about to press the submit button.. And lo and behold, a nice long blog just went off. now I think I'll do a summart of everything.. Been trying to blog all this while, but eventually the server wouldn't allowed me. Each time I press the submit button, it always couldn't update.. So oh well. I got tired of it.. So I left it here for a while.. But anyway, interesting things happened for the past few days.. Hmmm. okay... Lemme try and recall...

First thing for the past few weeks was that I was trying to win some cash from Mix.Fm. So what I did was that I kept on calling and wanting to give the answer but it never got through. I was like, ok.. So I guess that's not the competition for me anyway.. So one morning after I got up, I listen to Mix.Fm and there was another competition on winning 2 tickets to see Stomp. So ok, what the heck.. I mean, I was like trying to see if I can get through or not (normally I don't). So okay, in the blurr state I was in I just pick up the phone and call them.. And lo and behold, I heard a voice on the other end of the line.. I couldn't believe I got through.. So okay.. This was how the conversation went....

DJ : Hello Mix.FM Ika here. What's your name and where you're calling from?
Me : .....Uhhhh.. Hello ? (Still in a very blur state)
DJ : Hi. Mix.FM Ika here, What's your name and where you calling from?
Me : ......Alex.....Kuching...
DJ : Hi Alex, can you sound more lively a bit or not. you're on national radio..
Me : Uhhh... Ok...

.... Then the DJ asked me to do what was required to do. Trying to imitate the sound of the noise. And so out of my blurness I went and imiatate it..

DJ : Wow. That was the closest. Congratulation you won..
Me : Seriously ?
DJ : Ya seriously. Congratulation Alex, you just won yourself two tickets to see Stomp and what is all the noise about.
Me : Eh. You don't play me leh. Like that also can ah? (Sounded very Pua Chu Kang alreadY)
DJ : Ya. Seriously you won. Unless you don't want the tickets, I can keep it for myself.
Me : Eh.. No kiddinglah. Nooooooo... I wan.. I wan...

*DJ laughed at me, and then got down my details and said will call me later...

And so that's how it go.. After I put down the phone and I listened to the station, I realized that I totally made a fool out of myself... Oh well.. There are dozen's of Alex here and none of them knew about it.. HAhahaha.. Okay... But it was all good.. Anyway, the thing is held in KL, so I decided to give it to my brother who is currently working there at the moment.. :)

Ok.. After that, there was this Reggata thingy going on.. Actually it's a boat race. Not easy man, when I saw them paddle. Some were just extremely very fast.. HAhaha. But it was cool I managed to witness it for only 1 round then I went off.. Was more interested in looking at the food selling by the road.. :P I managed to find Roti John.. But unfortuantely it didn't taste as good like the one in MIri. I'll upload the photos later :P

Oh yeah, and we just started on the VBS 2005 practice already.. Most of us had our lines memorized already.. So it's all good ^_^ Just that now trying to get into the characther.. Want to know more ? Come to VBS 2005 :P Hahaha..Oklah. I think that's it for now.. Will try to post more often.. If and only if the server allows me to do so :P Ok. From now till then. Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home