Water of Life

Saturday, July 02, 2005

PC Fair

Ok.. Today got PC fair.. And went there and met up with Voon, Hephi, Kevin, Chung Ang, Elmund & Caca.. Bwhahaha.. As usual there's nothing much apart from lots of flyers being passed out.. And Right now I've got a big bag of lots and lots of paper.. I also dunno what am I going to do with it.. oh well. .What to do.. Life's good.. :) What did I buy ?? Ermm.. Color ink, which was on promo.. So it's like buy 2 free 1, so it's a good deal.. And also DVDs... Was suppose to order from Melacca, but then the price was the same.. So what the heck :) Apart from that.. think all is good.. Bwhahaha...

Today, I finished with VBS 2003 and X'mas 2003.. Next project is True Love Waits.. Still need a bit of stuff again.. So it's all good :) Apart from that. Oh well.. I think it would need at least 2 DVD for the whole project.. Bwhahaha.. It's all good ^_^ Oklah.. I think I'll carry on back to work again.. Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home