Water of Life

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Latest Update

First of all would like to convey my deepest sympathy to Angela, Lin & Family on the passing of their grandma.. Pray that all will be well with all of you.. And also I received news from my sister that my cat has died due to unknown reason. Yeap, this is the same cat that wake me up in the morning n kick me out of bed.. Poor thing, now I guess there's no more cats in the house that would chase away the dogs if they come in.. -_-" Oh well.. Life goes on..

Latest update is that, had a visit from grandaunt all the way from china. It was pretty much a long story on how she was able to locate all of us.. She was given away at a very young age.. How is she related to us is that, if I'm not mistaken it's my grandpa's sister. It was good to be able to catch up with a relative you never know.. And also we had a gathering on Sunday as well as Monday nite. Unfortunately no photos of them.. My bad.. :P

Last sunday nite also we celebrated chief's birthday along with her brother.. We had a big feast after that watch the movie Rat Race.. Though it's an old movie, it still as funny as every.. BWhahaha... Ok.. Not sure what to write up again.. The time now is 3:53am.. Yes.. I can't sleep, dunno why.. Mebbe it's because i got up in the middle of the nite and now i can't go back to zzz.. Oh well... Will try to get some shut eyes.. Currently working on a website at a moment.. so won't really be updating here as well.. But will try :P ANyway.. Hv a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home